• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trade for Sierra 7mm 175 gr GAMEKING

frankinaustin

this is a bit of a random trade offer....

I would like to have A box of Sierra 175 gr 7mm bullets GAMEKING. Here's what I have for trade (either / or):

Barnes LRX 145 - 1 unopened box of 50 + about half a box. (My rifle shoots these well, just I'm not in love with performance on game.)

-or -

New unopened box of 140 gr Berger VLD Hunting (bought several yrs ago, just found that I'm going to go heavy for caliber for LR, rather than crazy BC....)

Let me know....

I've got 3 unopened boxes, Sierra GK 7mm 175 Gr. Spitzer #1940. I'd send you all 3 for $80 and I'll pay the shipping.

this is a bit of a random trade offer....

I would like to have A box of Sierra 175 gr 7mm bullets GAMEKING. Here's what I have for trade (either / or):

Barnes LRX 145 - 1 unopened box of 50 + about half a box. (My rifle shoots these well, just I'm not in love with performance on game.)

-or -

New unopened box of 140 gr Berger VLD Hunting (bought several yrs ago, just found that I'm going to go heavy for caliber for LR, rather than crazy BC....)

Let me know....

I have a new unopened box of Sierra 175 GK I will trade you for.
Send me a pm with details.