• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED TRADE ELD-X 6.5 143gr

Hespco

I have 4 sealed boxes of Hornady ELD-X 6.5 143gr . All the same lot. For trade only. Will trade box for box for the following bullets: Sierra #1730 6.5 140gr lead Spt GK. "No green tips please". Green tips are designed for thin skinned medium game like deer. The lead tip Spt GK #1740 is designed for heavy game with thick hide where deep penetration is needed. Also Sierra #1925 7mm 160 GKHP & Sierra #2140 308 165gr GKHP. All three of these Sierra bullets are designed for deep penetration on heavy game. Since I have to hunt deer & elk here in Momtana at the same time I need the tougher bullets in case elk are encountered first.

Attachments

• 6.5 ELD-X 007.JPG
    6.5 ELD-X 007.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I have 4 sealed boxes of Hornady ELD-X 6.5 143gr . All the same lot. For trade only. Will trade box for box for the following bullets: Sierra #1740 6.5 140gr lead Spt GK. "No green tips please". Green tips are designed for thin skinned medium game like deer. The lead tip Spt GK #1740 is designed for heavy game with thick hide where deep penetration is needed. Also Sierra #1925 7mm 160 GKHP & Sierra #2140 308 165gr GKHP. All three of these Sierra bullets are designed for deep penetration on heavy game. Since I have to hunt deer & elk here in Momtana at the same time I need the tougher bullets in case elk are encountered first.
wil you sell?

I'm looking specifically for the bullets I mentioned. No match bullets.. I guess I would sell for the price I would have to pay if I could find the bullets I want. You can PM me for details.

I'm looking specifically for the bullets I mentioned. No match bullets.. I guess I would sell for the price I would have to pay if I could find the bullets I want. You can PM me for details.
It was worth a shot...Thanks for the reply and good luck in your search

I got 2 boxes of the Spitzer Boat Tails , Sierra part# 1730 if that would help you?

Sierra 1730 is a winner. If it is the Sierra 6.5 140gr lead tip GK I will trade two boxes of my 6.5 143gr EDD-X straight across, box for box. PM me for address info.