• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trade Ak-47 for ? *SOLD*

johnp034

Century Arms WASR 10 AK-47 Chambered in 7.62x39. (2) 30 Rd. Magazines, $750 shipped to your FFL in lower 48.

Re: Trade Ak-47 for ?

No one will buy that ugly gun on here, this is a hunting/Long Range forum. That thing might do 100 yards on a good day.

I had 3 and sold each for over 1000 bucks at a loocal gun show.... Just like your ugly one.

Definitely junk.

Your ugly too! Why don't ou go sell yourself at a gun show!

No one will buy that ugly gun on here, this is a hunting/Long Range forum. That thing might do 100 yards on a good day.

My SLR-95 would shoot 3-5" groups at 500 yds with straight 16x weaver. We took it Prairie Dog hunting and had confirmed kills out too 564 yds. We stopped shooting it because of ricochet of the junk 123 gr. HP.

gun)

My other Varmint Rifles: Savage Model 12 BVSS 22-250 A.I.
Savage Palma 243 A.I.
Savage 112 BVSS 22-243 A.I.
Savage F/Class 6.5x.284gun)

Well, Sidecarflip or dip or whatever, some uglier person than you decided they wanted the ugly AK47, its SOLD. Now you can go crap on someone elses post.

I wouldn't call an AK a turd, simply because I refuse to say that a turd killed so many of my Bros in the Military. As a matter of fact several M24's we're thrown down during a fire fight and an AK picked up. Every gun has it's purpose, and if you wanna sling 30 123gr lead balls at someone pretty fast, and without a hitch, an AK would be my choice. I have taken Whitetail with AR's, AK's, SKS's, SS BR rigs, etc. An AK is a semi auto 30/30,lol, and I'm sure whatever game you shoot with it, doesn't matter to them. Glad to see it sale, and for this time and market not a bad price at all. We're all MEN on here, so let's not throw off on anyone's gun/family or anything. This isn't AR%$dotcom

What's nice about ar__.com is that if you stomp on someone's post in the classifieds, it's a punishable offense. I don't know what the relationship between these two characters are, but if sidecar truly was trashing on his ad, then that's a low-blow and quite frankly, a dick move.

True, this is longrangehunting.com and AKs are not designed for that, but with that being said, my AKs are fantastically accurate "for what they are." and even my lowly WASR has turned out 1 5/8" groups at 100 yds with regularity and 123gr Vmax bullets. Nothing to sneeze at.

What's nice about ar__.com is that if you stomp on someone's post in the classifieds, it's a punishable offense. I don't know what the relationship between these two characters are, but if sidecar truly was trashing on his ad, then that's a low-blow and quite frankly, a dick move.

True, this is longrangehunting.com and AKs are not designed for that, but with that being said, my AKs are fantastically accurate "for what they are." and even my lowly WASR has turned out 1 5/8" groups at 100 yds with regularity and 123gr Vmax bullets. Nothing to sneeze at.

Lol very true. I have some Saiga's, Yugo's, Krebbs, and the darn WASR shoots better than all. +1

Recent Posts