• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tract toric 30m hunt series scope

Hammer101st

2.5x15 to heavy for my new build 950$
Cross posted never mounted
20230708_204342.jpg
20230708_204243.jpg

Last edited:
Im lookin at a leupold vx5 19. Somthin ounces
I have a couple of Razor LH 2-10 and one 3-15.
They are about 15.5 and 16.5 oz and work great for lightweight carry rifles.
Of course the Leupolds are very good also.
I looked at the new Maven lightweight scopes last winter and are very light and very clear without breaking the bank.

I have a couple of Razor LH 2-10 and one 3-15.
They are about 15.5 and 16.5 oz and work great for lightweight carry rifles.
Of course the Leupolds are very good also.
I looked at the new Maven lightweight scopes last winter and are very light and very clear without breaking the bank.
I hate to sound like that guy but ther will never a vortex sitting on top of my rifles now the mavens i have been researching them here lately they look promising

I hate to sound like that guy but ther will never a vortex sitting on top of my rifles now the mavens i have been researching them here lately they look promising
I like the how the Mavens look also. Just not a fan of the reticle choice. I like the tremor type reticle.
I like vortex but they disappointed me with the weight gain of the Viper PST gen2 over the Gen1. Why did they get so much heavier?

Well the trend now a days is heavy rifles i have no idea why but this gives scope companys a free pass on weight savings. Machineing costs go down and they can say look at my scope its heavy so ther for its good. Then you have guys like me who like ther rifles in the sub 8lb area good all around weight (personal preference) that have to count oz's to keep them ther. Im not a luepold supporter but they keep ther weights down.

I don't care for Maven's BDC reticle either.
Either a more common subtension bdc reticle or 1-2 moa reticle would be nice for the lightweight without dialing up.
That's what I like about the Razor LH.

Trijicon Credo is kinda heavy for lightweight build as well but the Huron is interesting and lighter but never saw one.

Trijicons are good i looked through a Acog for 6 years of my life but never really cared for ther scopes but i cant tell ya why either