• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tract Toric

Azhunter10

I have a tract Toric 4-20x50 with low MDT rings. Was mounted but was never shot as I picked up a scope with less magnification for it.

$1000 or best offer, lens caps and rings included IMG_5794.jpegIMG_5797.jpegIMG_5796.jpegIMG_5795.jpeg

This is an MOA reticle

Last edited:
This is one of those "sounds to be too good to be true moments so I need a bit more intel. 1) Is this scope rough and ready to take on the rigors of hunting from Side by Sides? 2) How long have they been in business? 3) Track Record??

The owner of this long range shooting school has done a review of the Tract and it is my understanding they currently use them.

Here are some links from this forum about it.

I will vouch for seller as he is a coworker of mine. I sold an item for him last week on this site. I mounted this scope for him before he decided to sell it.

I will say I really like the one I had. I'd still have it if I wouldn't have switched to mills

I do not, it was lost in the move. Not sure what happened to it. I have the caps, zero stop and the rings.

I have a tract Toric 4-20x50 with low MDT rings. Was mounted but was never shot as I picked up a scope with less magnification for it.

$1000 or best offer, lens caps and rings included View attachment 494496View attachment 494497View attachment 494498View attachment 494499

This is an MOA reticle

SPF