• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tract Response

orangediablo

RESPONSE 4-16X42 BDC 223/5.56. Used for a few hundred rounds on heavy AR. Switching to MOA reticle and more magnification. Comes with box and all original paperwork. Everything is mint condition. $300 + ship

If you want the RESPONSE T-51 mount, add $50.

I'll throw up some pics tonight.

EjtzKCS.jpg

xBVGhwY.jpg

RopvAzN.jpg

Nice scope, but most of us have zero experience with Tract optics.
Care to fill us in?
How is the glass, how much adjustment, how well does it track, what kind of warranty and is it transferable?

Will it be replaced with another Tract?

Good glass for the price, not as good as my VX3i, but better than my PST (through my eyes). Excellent customer service when talking with them. Always helpful. Lifetime transferable warranty. At this time, I plan on replacing it with a SWFA SS for a few reasons. I'm not really a fan of a varmint reticle. Much more prefer MOA based. That's not to say this reticle is bad. I also always found myself using it at 16x, so why not just get a fixed scope? 90% of the shooting I do with this gun is from a bench, the bastard AR weighs too much to carry. There is a program on Tract's site that you punch in info on your specific round, and it'll calculate each subtension on the reticle, and worked as expected, at least to my abilities https://www.tractoptics.com/impact-ballistics#:2. Internal adjustment is 44MOA (based off their site). Never did any tracking tests, just threw it on there, put my load in their ballistic calc., got her sighted in and was ringing steel at 500, so I was happy enough. Tract will soon be releasing scopes with MOA reticles, so at least one of their higher end scopes are on my list for a future hunting rig. I know this matters to some...these are assembled in the Philippines, not China

Last edited: