• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tops DART S30V knife for sale or trade

branwill25

Hello all, I thought I would see if there was any interest in a Tops Knives DART (Direct Action Rescue Team) Knife. It is made from S30V not 5160 like they are now. Tops quit making this models in S30V in 2012. It retailed for $349. It was the most expensive production knife Tops ever made. It is brand new never used to cut anything. Comes in ballistic nylon sheath.

I am asking $300 or trade for a 6.5mm Barrel blank to do a new build or other hunting/shooting stuff.

Attachments

• tops-dart-001.jpg
    tops-dart-001.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 32
Hello all, I thought I would see if there was any interest in a Tops Knives DART (Direct Action Rescue Team) Knife. It is made from S30V not 5160 like they are now. Tops quit making this models in S30V in 2012. It retailed for $349. It was the most expensive production knife Tops ever made. It is brand new never used to cut anything. Comes in ballistic nylon sheath.

I am asking $300 or trade for a 6.5mm Barrel blank to do a new build or other hunting/shooting stuff.

You still interested in selling the knife? I'd give you $200 for it.

--Peter