tools?

kc

I need a fixture to hold my actions center to drill holes for scopes and other quality tools.
Brownells, e-mails(BS). Midway USA no answer. Wheeler nothing, not a damned thing from any company.
the tools I have found are made in China and the quality is like something my neighbors dog left in my front yard.
I don't know how to start up any work if the tools are junk. My big Brother picked up a nice Clawson lathe we checked it and a distributor did his majic and told my Brother she is good and
good enough for any work you need,, the old man said she got an A+.
Paul was lucky on this lathe the company he got it from was closing down(bankrupt) and knew the owner and he bought it for $500.00 he was told they never got to use it.
It seen little use.

If you don't have a Brownells catalog, 'spring' for one. They've got several different drilling jigs. E-Mail has become "too easy". Many of these companies are so overloaded with e-mails, it may take a week or more to hear back from them. I've seen at least one company (not one you mentioned) state they don't answer e-mails any more.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.