Tommytrees

Yep, know where you are coming from. Been here since '84, still miss 4 seasons and dead mosquitos in winter.
Started out there in 64 when I was born moved further north as life went on a lot of small-town life growing up but was finally trapped in the big city no more woods to ride 4 wheelers hunt etc. finally got tired of the rat race and move to Tennessee and could not be happier I went from a quarter acre lot to owning 50 acres can't see any of my neighbors and there are many other bonuses
54CE6CB0-28C1-4CEA-8F2C-B582BCEF56D8.jpeg

Welcome from North Alabama (near Tennessee). Me & my wife went thru N.E. FL a couple weeks ago going to Ft Walton. I remember thinking about how good the hunting would probably be around there.
Hey, thanks for the greeting. Think I missed your msg. I am not comfortable with computers etc. and don't seem to learn them to well. No offense intended.

Started out there in 64 when I was born moved further north as life went on a lot of small-town life growing up but was finally trapped in the big city no more woods to ride 4 wheelers hunt etc. finally got tired of the rat race and move to Tennessee and could not be happier I went from a quarter acre lot to owning 50 acres can't see any of my neighbors and there are many other bonusesView attachment 197846
I think those neighbors are just fine. A bit bigger than what I have in back yard.

OK. We know I am new here, so here is my first question.

I can't figure out all the codes here, for example:

bump
ttt
tag

There are others that I cannot remember.

Thanks - T

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.