• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka Varmint stock

ShtrRdy

For sale is a Tikka Varmint stock that came off a T3 in 22-250. There are a few scuff marks and the barrel channel was opened up slightly after I replaced the barrel . Does not include magazine.

$50 plus $20 shipping to CONUS

-- Todd

Attachments

• 20220206_080353.jpg
    20220206_080353.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 20220206_080419.jpg
    20220206_080419.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 66
Might be interested @ShtrRdy. I expect a donor T3X to arrive in the next week and will need something to take a CTR barrel profile while I decide on a permanent stock or chassis.

I saw (I think on another forum) photos of a factory Tikka stock that someone had managed to fit with a Bravo adjustable buttpad and some kind of adjustable comb.

If you find the buttpad and adjustable comb info please send a link. I'd be interested in seeing how they did it.

If you want this Varmint stock just let me know.

Thanks -- Todd

If you find the buttpad and adjustable comb info please send a link. I'd be interested in seeing how they did it.

If you want this Varmint stock just let me know.

Thanks -- Todd

its was on rokslide.com...looks pretty cool but i don't think i've got the talent...

Attachments

• chu9PvG.jpg
    chu9PvG.jpg
    733.4 KB · Views: 25
I got a question about magazine size and stock weight.

It uses a standard Tikka magazine in the 308 family/size.
The weight is 33 oz which includes the DBM / trigger guard hardware.

I got a question about magazine size and stock weight.

It uses a standard Tikka magazine in the 308 family/size.
The weight is 33 oz which includes the DBM / trigger guard hardware.
Unless I'm missing something, bro, what is the question on weight?

I'll try to help as much as I can, as I own several Tikkas in multiple stock formats. I'm just trying to get a handle on your query?

And, bump for a good guy here.