Tikka throat chambering

DREBS

Hey guy leaning hard into a tikka t3x super varmit 24" in 6.5 creedmoor .. I'm curious if anyone has in experience with the tikka 6.5 creedmoor throating assuming I won't have any problems seating out long bullets such as the 150 Smk and 147 Eld-m? It's built on a long action right ? So oal mag length is good to go? Would assume they would give you some room in the chamber the way the team it for longer bullets …

Hey guy leaning hard into a tikka t3x super varmit 24" in 6.5 creedmoor .. I'm curious if anyone has in experience with the tikka 6.5 creedmoor throating assuming I won't have any problems seating out long bullets such as the 150 Smk and 147 Eld-m? It's built on a long action right ? So oal mag length is good to go? Would assume they would give you some room in the chamber the way the team it for longer bullets …
yes they have long throats. plenty of room for the long bullets.

If the M+ magazine or whatever they call it is to short just get a LA bolt stop and a long action magazine. You will have tons of room if you do that. Tikkas are all the same action length, just different bolt stops and blocked out magazines.

If the M+ magazine or whatever they call it is to short just get a LA bolt stop and a long action magazine. You will have tons of room if you do that. Tikkas are all the same action length, just different bolt stops and blocked out magazines.
Good to know, I was more concerned about how the chamber is reamed but this is good to know too!