• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka T3x Superlite SS 6.5CM w/Sig Whiskey5 5-25 Scope

Protocol27

Rifle is in excellent condition, and set up perfectly for a lightweight hunting rig. Stainless action and fluted barrel in the factory Tikka stock w/3 rd. magazine. Around 100 rounds fired through it at the range, shoots great and has one of the best factory triggers I've felt. Comes with Sig Sauer Whiskey5 5-25 illuminated scope (Has scratch, looks like a pencil mark w/no depth), mounted with Seekins rings on a 20moa base. Only trades I'd be interested in are a custom long range rifle, may add cash if it's what I'm looking for. Sale price $1550.
EOZldzX.jpg
yZAzzOf.jpg
hawXQ3X.jpg
jhtcEs6.jpg
nel6zEX.jpg

How much for just rifle? Hows it shoot
I'd prefer not to separate unless I have offers for both scope and rifle in which case it would probably be $650 rifle/$900 scope. I never really shot groups with this rifle but it was around .75moa with Federal Gold Berger 130's when I sighted it in. I got it mainly as a coyote rifle.

What is the combined weight? Is the scope got an MOA and illuminated?

What is the combined weight? Is the scope got an MOA and illuminated?
I don't have quick access to a scale but according to published weights (5.9lbs/rifles, 1.8lbs/scope) it should come in just under 8 pounds all in with rings and base. The scope is the illuminated hellfire quadplex reticle and adjustments are .25moa increments

Also forgot to mention that this scope comes with a free Sig Ballistic Turret that I haven't ordered yet so buyer could redeem