• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3x 243 build

Dan Tucker

Condensing some stuff I have as I am wanting to get into hunting with a revolver when I varmint hunt. Up for sale is a Tikka T3x build done on a new rifle that Alex Wheeler did for me. Super guy and a great rifle builder who has built me several rifles. Rifle was built on a cut rifled Rock Creek barrel chambered in 243 8 twist for the heavier bullets and finishes at 22 inches. All metal is cerekoted in patriot brown. I moved not long ago and have not got my reloading set up. I sighted in the rifle with some factory ammo I had sitting around and dusted a few crows and such with it. Rifle has a little less than 30 rounds on it. I stripped a new T3x CTR stock and used the recoil pad for the rifle as they are much nicer than the factory T3x recoil pads and installed the grip panel also. Comes with the factory grip panel should you choose to change it out to a less vertical grip. Beautiful rifle in excellent shape that is not even broke in yet. Shipping included in the sale and insurance is on you if you want it. Not looking for any trades.

1150.00 shipped for rifle
925.00 shipped for barreled action only

listed elsewhere

Attachments

• DSC00006.JPG
    DSC00006.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC00007.JPG
    DSC00007.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC00008.JPG
    DSC00008.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC00010.JPG
    DSC00010.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC00011.JPG
    DSC00011.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Condensing some stuff I have as I am wanting to get into hunting with a revolver when I varmint hunt. Up for sale is a Tikka T3x build done on a new rifle that Alex Wheeler did for me. Super guy and a great rifle builder who has built me several rifles. Rifle was built on a cut rifled Rock Creek barrel chambered in 243 8 twist for the heavier bullets and finishes at 22 inches. All metal is cerekoted in patriot brown. I moved not long ago and have not got my reloading set up. I sighted in the rifle with some factory ammo I had sitting around and dusted a few crows and such with it. Rifle has a little less than 30 rounds on it. I stripped a new T3x CTR stock and used the recoil pad for the rifle as they are much nicer than the factory T3x recoil pads and installed the grip panel also. Comes with the factory grip panel should you choose to change it out to a less vertical grip. Beautiful rifle in excellent shape that is not even broke in yet. Shipping included in the sale and insurance is on you if you want it. Not looking for any trades.

1150.00 shipped for rifle
925.00 shipped for barreled action only

listed elsewhere
Do you get the clip and bottom metal with barreled action?

Recent Posts