• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT tikka t3x build package

I have a Springfield MC Operator 1911 if that peaks your interest. It has the slide cut for a Trijicon RMR mount (backup iron sights built in the mount, included), and I also sent the frame out to have the front strap checkered. It has a TRP magwell as well...could also add cash on my end. PM me if interested

Messages replied to. Brother there ain't much I don't have, just looking for something else to tinker with.

Don't know if you are interested at all but I have a couple of collectable guns that I recently decided they are doing me no good just sitting in the safe.

First is a Remington Nylon 66 Gallery Special in very good condition. This shoots .22 Shorts only and is one of the most rare versions of the Nylon 66.

The second one is an AT84 9mm handgun. It is basically a CZ75 made in Switzerland. It also is in very good condition with 3 magazines and original box. No paperwork.

Just thought I would throw this out.