• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 w/ Shilen .17rem barrel

Travis C

Been sitting in my safe since I started hunting at night with ARs. Started as a .223 stainless T3 and put a Shilen sporter 25" barrel on it. The profile made it look varminter weight but a nice balance and weight for long walks. It shoots 25 grain vmax as well as the hollow-points with Varget. It didn't seem picky and literally hit a grouping that I was happy with and hunted with it for 1 season. (First shot at game after sighting in was a "watch this" shot at a crow at 300yds and dead centered him) My gunsmiths chamber was SAAMI and to my surprise allowed me to form and trim 204 Ruger brass and made a better fit than factory brass and have had my brass last longer than my prior 17s using factory brass. I installed a Boyd's Tactical stock in OD Green from Midway.

I honestly shot this gun less than 100 times as it was my calling rifle for that 1 season.

$975.00 shipped to your FFL

I can email pics but if someone wouldn't mind posting my pic, I'd appreciate it.

Attachments

• 20151104_183321.jpg
    20151104_183321.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 11