• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 270 WSM

SidTheKidd

Less than 100 rounds
Muzzle brake (1/2x20 threads)
DNZ 30mm base included

Dies, brass (Norma) also available

$675 plus shipping to your FFL

***SOLD***

Attachments

• IMG_9990.jpg
    IMG_9990.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_9991.jpg
    IMG_9991.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_9992.jpg
    IMG_9992.jpg
    836.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_9993.jpg
    IMG_9993.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_9995.jpg
    IMG_9995.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
So, you feel it's suitable for a new, young hunter to both get started on for deer/hogs and use on larger game if needed?

Any idea what your shipping costs would run sending it out to Seattle?

So, you feel it's suitable for a new, young hunter to both get started on for deer/hogs and use on larger game if needed?

I just shipped a rifle halfway across the country in a case and it was $86. I did 800 or 1000 for insurance and the cheapest shipping option. The case added some weight but I have also had a rifle shipped to me in a regular box and the barrel had poked through the box and bent the muzzle brake due to rough handling.

Using a Barnes 110 TTSX the WSM really really works well for youth and lighter recoil for deer and that kind of game!

I would absolutely agree on the recoil. I have identical rifle. Shot for years without a brake. Put a brake on last year. What a difference!! Definitely 243ish in recoil. Just shot my tikka 270 wsm and tikka 6.5 cm lite. Cm has no brake. Definitely less recoil in the 270 wsm. And what an accurate rifle the tikka 270 wsm's are. Hope this helps

I think with some lighter loads to start with it would be great. It's not wild recoiling. I did the brake cause I don't like recoil and it was going to be my wife's rifle.

Just did a quick quote through UPS and it was about $25 to a Seattle zip. I would think should be close to that.