• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 7mm WSM, Hardy Carbon Barrel, Manners EH1

jedlowe

I have for sale a fantastic hunting/tactical rifle chambered in the impressive 7mm WSM. This rifle has the feel and function of a tactical rifle but only weighs 7.6 lbs as you see it in the pics. It is also a tack driver easily achieving 3/8 MOA accuracy with little to no load development. It comes with a Hardy carbon fiber barrel that was chambered by Hardy and custom throated by RWS Gunsmithing. My current load for the rifle is with the Hornady ELD-X 162 grain bullet, Re-26 powder, Winchester brass, loaded to a COAL of 3.100" zipping along at 3100 fps. It is chambered such that it would also work well with the 175 grain ELD-X or any of the Berger offerings up to the Berger 195 grain Hybrid bullet. With it using a LA magazine, there is no length restriction that you would have with a SA rifle. It feeds great from the Accurate Mag 30-06 magazines which are included. Included are 250 pieces of Winchester 7mm WSM brass. Hornady is going to begin manufacturing 7mm WSM brass, so I think this round will make a resurgence as performance is great! So put to rest your fears that brass will no longer be available for the 7mm WSM.

This rifle is in excellent condition with no scratches or imperfections that I could find. It only has 56 rounds down the tube. Of note, I did have a Javelin bipod magnetic bipod attachment installed under the Badger front rail. It is flush with the stock and the rail completely covers it. If you desire to use one of the excellent Javelin Bipods, it is there for your use. If not, you will never notice it.

Also, the stock comes with an XLR Industries cheek rest installed which makes for a very lightweight, rock solid adjustable cheek piece.

Here are the specs:

Hardy carbon-fiber barrel – 24" finished length, threaded 5/8x24 with thread protector, 1-8 twist

Tikka T3 Stainless receiver with Tikka Performance 20 moa picatinny rail, and Atlasworx alloy bolt shroud

Manners EH1 with elite tactical clear finish and gray webbing, Badger rail up front, 2 flush cups on left side of stock, 13.5" LOP

CDI Precision Tikka T3 long action bottom metal with two Accurate Mag 30-06 magazines

Winchester 7mm WSM brass, 250 count, 194 unfired, 56 once-fired

Redding 7mm WSM type S bushing FL sizing die, no bushing included

Stock has been sold. The barreled action is no longer for sale.

PJluEs.jpg

YI3eGx.jpg

8sSx2S.jpg

kcQokW.jpg

Last edited:
Nice stick. Really really wish I could pull this one off. I think I'm in love.