• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka Superlite 7MM Mag with upgrades

Jeebs

Hello,
I have a Tikka T3 Superlite in 7mm mag. I bought as a "backup" rifle for my sons sheep hunt this year. Thank goodness, because the custom wasnt ready to go in time. It is set up to shoot factory Hornady eld-x precision hunter ammo, including a custom turret for 6000' elevation. It is in a mcmillan game scout stock, bedded. It has a silencerco brake on it. It is a VERY accurate rifle. Its only been shot 40 times--just enough to break it in and verify velocity and trajectory for turret. It is a single hole rifle at 100yds and at 600 yards it shoots 1/2moa. It has a Vortex HS-T 6-24 scope, with tikka performance rail and seekins rings. This thing is ready to go for hunting season. Because of the turret, i dont really want to separate. Im sure someone would like a good gun ready to go.

Pic of gun, turret and 2 shots i took at range the other day. I did not adjust for wind, but as you can see at 600 yards, its good to go. 7mag.jpg

Not sure of the weight. The stock was 2.2lbs and scope 22oz. Rifle started at 6lbs from factory. I don't think the Mcmillan weighs much more than .5lb more than factory stock. Prob sitting right at 8lbs-but haven't weighed. 1800shipped.

Shot this at the range--3 shots, 100 yards. It is high because the POI changes 2 moa with suppressor.

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 74
Is this the t3 or t3x ?

Who did the bed job and muzzle threading?
What is the muzzle thread?

Brian

Norbert Costa (Sure shot precision rifles) did the bed job and the threading.
TBH, im not sure of the threading--I took him the brake from silencerco and he threaded it.