• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka Actions

azsugarbear

I have two (2) Tikka actions for sale:

1) Blued, right hand long action with standard (308) bolt face. All parts are oem. Action face is clean and ready for your pre-fit barrel. Action includes everything you see in the pictures: action, bolt, trigger group, bottom composite trigger guard, long magazine, bases and split 1" rings. Price: $625 shipped to your FFL.

2) Blued, right hand short action with standard (308) bolt face. All parts are oem. Action face is clean and ready for your pre-fit barrel. Action includes everything you see in the pictures: action, bolt, trigger group, bottom composite trigger guard, long magazine, bases and solid 1" rings. One of the rings has a nick on the upper outside corner where the screws mount. Doesn't effect the integrity of the ring, but I want you to know it is there. Price: $625 shipped to your FFL.

Attachments

• Tikka LA1.JPG
    Tikka LA1.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Tikka LA2.JPG
    Tikka LA2.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Tikkaa LA3.JPG
    Tikkaa LA3.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 120
  • Tikka SA1.JPG
    Tikka SA1.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Tikka SA2.JPG
    Tikka SA2.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Tikka SA3.JPG
    Tikka SA3.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 126
These actions are both T3's. Both the T3 and T3X actions have ejection ports that are the same length, but the T3X ejection port is made just a fraction wider (taller) to help those shooters that single feed. My custom is built on a T3 action and I have no problem feeding or extracting unfired magnum brass from the action by hand. Additionally, the T3X action has the metal bolt shroud.

Last edited: