Tikka Action Weights

Dont quote me on this but im pretty sure form had something to do with the R&D on the um rings. Surprised they went that large if they didnt need to. I run into jake n ryan pretty regularly, ill ask them next time i do. I want durable rings for sure, but not excess weight or bulk, so im interested in knowing the facts here.

Dont quote me on this but im pretty sure form had something to do with the R&D on the um rings. Surprised they went that large if they didnt need to. I run into jake n ryan pretty regularly, ill ask them next time i do. I want durable rings for sure, but not excess weight or bulk, so im interested in knowing the facts here.
It does seem like they could inlet and shave some weight from the base if they wanted to.

Here are a few posts from form.

".these are just an improvement on the design. The improvements- larger, better screws and a more robust clamp, larger surface area, and adjustable recoil pin locations in both rings are all very good things. I wouldn't necessarily rush out to replace TO84's with them, but new ones will be UM."

"There's nothing like the Sportsmatch from anyone else. They're worth the wait/hassle."

" As was stated- Sportsmatch TO84 for 30mm by a long shot."

I might be assuming too much. But I doubt he would be posting positives about them if they were not holding up.

Here are a few posts from form.

".these are just an improvement on the design. The improvements- larger, better screws and a more robust clamp, larger surface area, and adjustable recoil pin locations in both rings are all very good things. I wouldn't necessarily rush out to replace TO84's with them, but new ones will be UM."

"There's nothing like the Sportsmatch from anyone else. They're worth the wait/hassle."

" As was stated- Sportsmatch TO84 for 30mm by a long shot."

I might be assuming too much. But I doubt he would be posting positives about them if they were not holding up.
Thank you. Thats what i was looking for.