• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka 6.5 PRC super varmint

nakneker

I bought this rifle earlier this year, a group of us bought 6.5 PRC rifles, we've been having fun using the same rifles and optics out shooting. I bought a Tikka Super Varmint and Tikka lite roughtech. Basically a heavy barrel and Sporter barrel. I'm gonna keep the sporter barrel and sell the varminter , this Tikka is the newer super varmint and is extremely accurate. I'm tempted to keep it but I don't need two, just wanted to compare them. The rifle has 47 rounds threw it and shoots 143 ELDXs sub .5 Moa with ease. I have the thread protector and can remove the brake. Scope and rail are not included. Rifle is listed on another site too. Street price new is 1600.00 plus.

I'm asking 1200.00 shipped. 1350.00 with the brake.

Imwould also be interested in a Pierce TI long action or Anti X long action with a standard bolt face, I can add money on my end.

Attachments

• IMG_0525.jpeg
    IMG_0525.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 256
Last edited:
I bought this rifle earlier this year, a group of us bought 6.5 PRC rifles, we've been having fun using the same rifles and optics out shooting. I bought a Tikka Super Varmint and Tikka lite roughtech. Basically a heavy barrel and Sporter barrel. I'm gonna keep the sporter barrel and sell the varminter , this Tikka is the newer super varmint and is extremely accurate. I'm tempted to keep it but I don't need two, just wanted to compare them. The rifle has 47 rounds threw it and shoots 143 ELDXs sub .5 Moa with ease. I have the thread protector and can remove the brake. Scope and rail are not included. Rifle is listed on another site too. Street price new is 1600.00 plus.

I'm asking 1200.00 shipped. 1350.00 with the brake.

Imwould also be interested in a Pierce TI long action or Anti X long action with a standard bolt face, I can add money on my end.
what size threads?

That seems like a good price. I surprised it hasn't been snapped up.
I had it out today with the guys and I may just keep it, dang rifle rifle shoots. We were shooting between 530 and 1470 today with a lot of shots in between out in the badlands and it does a great job. I don't need to two but I'm thinking it wouldn't be all bad either. Updated round count is 77 rounds.

Withdrawn. Had some interest but it didn't find a new home. I think I'll keep it and keep using it for awhile and then send it off to Old Dominion for a new cartridge, maybe a 6.5 Saum or 25 Saum, proof barrel, I could never replace it for the asking price so at this point it makes the most sense to hang onto it. Thanks to those of you who shared it with friends and family, I appreciate the efforts. God bless.

Recent Posts