• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka 6.5 PRC build with Proof Barrel installed

Brianc74

So. I have not put this build together yet. But everything is ordered and paid for. Some stuff has already been delivered and installed. The barrel is in the ups system to be delivered by the 20th of this month. The stock should be deliver between the 15th-the 20th of next month and bottom metal stuff by the end of the month at the latest. I'm into the build $2500. Want to sell for that or best offer. I'm open to a trade. I'm figuring the completed rifle should be at 6.5lbs or less. Here is what the build parts are.
1. Mesa Precision alpine stock Glacier. All inletting done by them
2. Proof Research Carbon Barrel. Prefit, 6.5 PRC chamber, 1-7.5 twist, 1.130 shank, 5/8 24 muzzle threading with thread protector, 24" barrel length with a Sendero taper.
3. Mountain Tactical OEM billet aluminum bottom metal
4. Mountain Tactical Billet aluminum Long Action magazine
5. Mountain Tactical Long Action bolt stop
6. Mountain Tactical Trigger spring. Trigger now has a clean break with about 1.5lbs pull.
7. Stainless T3 action with Magnum bolt face. The action had only 41 rounds on it before taking off the barrel for this build.

PM me with any questions

Last edited:
Only real trades that I'm interested are:
1. 7mm or 30call Magnum LW Hunting rifles plus or minus $ on each end as needed
2. Swarovski HD spotter
Brian

Last edited:
So some real lowballing has been received. Let me clarify. I don't need to sell or trade this rifle. Just thought if someone was going to do the same build. I would offer it to save lots of time and have the rifle for this hunting season. I'm willing to trade. But not going to loose my buttocks on this. I'm happy to keep.
For example: was offered a Savage 10 rifle worth about $600 used and $300 cash. The guy actually stated the cash was to help me through tough Covid times. That this is to help me out.
I'm definitely not hurting for $. I'm willing to trade up or down with cash as required to go either way. My cash value is $2500, trade value $2500

Brian

Last edited:
trackhoehunter. Are you a prospective buyer at asking price? If not. Then why say that. Other then create controversy on my For Sale Add.
To say its Covid inflation. Is plum ignorance of the rifle parts prices. .
Just saying if you don't have something constructive to add. Then keep it to your self.

Brian

A few offers.
For optics. Im shooting MOA stuff.

Trades still welcomed. But $2500 is king

Brian

Again!

This is in the build process. Should be receiving the proof barrel in two days. Was supposed to be tomorrow. But UPS now has a delivery date of 21st.
The bottom metal and magazine probably this Friday or the next monday. The stock mid August.

Brian