• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka 6.5 PRC build with Proof Barrel installed

Well the dude never showed up last evening. I had him do a PP FF deposit of $50 non refundable. He was supposed to be here at 6pm yesterday. Have not heard a thing. I call twice, left messages and text 3 times now. I've heard Nothing this morning aswell.

So price is $2450 with his $50 donation I guess.

Brian

Last edited:
So a update. I gave the money back. He text me this morning. Said his wife won't let him buy the rifle and a Hager's story of why he needed the $50 back.

So price is back to $2500 since nobody committed to it before giving the guy his money back..

This will be the last update from me on this setup. I'm not dropping the price. So if it's not wanted, that ok. I will use it.

Brian

So a update. I gave the money back. He text me this morning. Said his wife won't let him buy the rifle and a Hager's story of why he needed the $50 back.

So price is back to $2500 since nobody committed to it before giving the guy his money back..

This will be the last update from me on this setup. I'm not dropping the price. So if it's not wanted, that ok. I will use it.

Brian

PM incoming