• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka 28 nosler Christensen arms barrel

Mram10us

PRICE DROP $500.

I built a tikka t3 with a 26" CA carbon barrel 1-9 twist in 7-300wm. After <100 rounds I decided to rechamber to a 28 nosler. My other 28 nosler is shooting crazy good, so I'm turning the tikka into something else. It was the 4th use of my JGS custom reamer (.240"fb) and used an oil feed. The other rifles love the 180 hyb, 175elite and 175eldx. Comes with the custom 4port brake. Burnt bronze cerakote. I can remove if ya want. Pm if interested. Thx.

Trades welcome

74DCF404-427C-4650-BA43-70BF078E3E22.jpeg

Last edited:
How does the 28 Nosler do in the short magazine length of the Tikka? I've contemplated the round but I figured it would be too long to make the most of in a Tikka?

It has <100 rounds total. Only sent 1 28 nosler round thru for safety check.

How does the 28 Nosler do in the short magazine length of the Tikka? I've contemplated the round but I figured it would be too long to make the most of in a Tikka?
We found the 162elds off the shelf ammo to shoot really well with this reamer so the ~3.370" mag length is fine and feeds well.

So it is safe to assume you are limited to smaller pills only w/ 3.370" mag length....meaning the 180 or 195 are completely out of the equation?

Nope. You just seat them at 3.370. I have shot 180 eldm and 180hyb at 3.300.

Still available. Machined to match a trued up tikka receiver face. I'll post measurements for headspace

I currently have a T3x Superlite in 300 win mag would I need to do anything other than install barrel and stock work?
Been wanting a 28 nosler

You'll need me to send you the headspace measurement so your smith can trim your action face to match. They fit and feed fine out of my mag which started life as a 300 wm