• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka 260

HANDLER

Like new under 50 round count,,tikka t3 260,,painted stock with clear coat,shoots good,was my daughters gun for last hunting season,,she's looking to move up or something different,,just like dad,,mom hates it,,lol,,stock has had a 1/2 inch taken off length of pull,,with limbsaver pad,,,625.00 shipped or always open to trades

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 9
Like new under 50 round count,,tikka t3 260,,painted stock with clear coat,shoots good,was my daughters gun for last hunting season,,she's looking to move up or something different,,just like dad,,mom hates it,,lol,,stock has had a 1/2 inch taken off length of pull,,with limbsaver pad,,,625.00 shipped or always open to trades

Email me at [email protected] for more pics,,also has muzzle brake,,scope rings and bi pod not included,,unless for extra

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 14

Will sell the whole deal with scope burris fullfield 2 with mildot,,talley rings,,40 piece nosler brass,rcbs dies with Stoney point threaded 260 case,and partial box of nosler 120 grain custom comp bullets,,,725.00 shipped

like new under 50 round count,,tikka t3 260,,painted stock with clear coat,shoots good,was my daughters gun for last hunting season,,she's looking to move up or something different,,just like dad,,mom hates it,,lol,,stock has had a 1/2 inch taken off length of pull,,with limbsaver pad,,,625.00 shipped or always open to trades

sold please delete