• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka .260.....

joshf303

Traded into this barreled action awhile back with a chassis attached. Ditched the chassis after trying to like it and had some other plans for the BA, but you know how it goes....

Tikka action...
Yo Dave trigger kit and tuned...
20 MOA rail...
Tac knob...
X Caliber 1/8 twist Rem Varmint contour...(2" of shank which allows alotta options if you don't want to roll an OG .260)
5/8x24 threads....
Manners T4A with bare carbon fiber finish, flush cups left side, single stud front. I picked this stock up a couple weeks ago and had a reading malfunction as it's inletted for factory BM, not CTR as I thought I had read. Whatever...quick trip to Tom and gang and it's GTG if you want to run the CTR DBM. (CTR DBM and 1 mag included)

200pcs of once fired Lapua brass. All bought new and ran through this chamber etc, so that's the round count on the barrel too.

Originally screwed together by Dresden Gun Works. For whatever reason...the barrel markings are not seen when it's in the stock.

R26 and 147s is all I have rolled through it. Wants to easily shoot 1/2 MOA and better for me.

$1850 shipped from an individual to your FFL. SCOPE, etc is not included! Text 361-550-4532 for more pictures. First ITI by time stamp and will be advertised elsewhere.....

0NZBgu5.jpg

TTT...

I'm willing to split this up. If someone wants the stock and/or the action I'll use the barrel on another project. I'm all ears...

PMs answered....

Weight is 12 1/2lbs as pictured.

Price drop to $1750 shipped.

New Years Day bump....

Motivated sale, but don't much care for lowballers.

Action is SOLD....I'm going to keep the Lapua brass.

Manners T4A with a T3 OEM floorplate, CTR DBM w/ 1 Mag... $800 TYD

X Caliber barrel, 1/8 twist, 26",200 rounds, threaded 5/8x24...$500 TYD