• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Thermal scope

Just wondering if anyone has seen used thermal scopes any where? I was looking for a pulsar trail 2 50 LRF. They are really expensive so I was looking for a way to get one cheaper.
I have a ATN never used it. I think it's 3x14 it's new.

Find Todd Huey with Huey outdoors in Texas. He is a reputable dealer and no sales tax when buying from Texas dealers if you live outside of Texas. My buddy has a pulsar Thermion XP 50 he got from him. Amazing optic, I watched a coyote take a dump at a quarter mile and could see the hot pile of $&#@ when he walked a way. Been using it to slay hogs at night.

Super Hogster thermal Scope is a excellent rifle scope or hand held unit. lots of guys using them on predator master forum.
I think $3300.00 or so. dont think you can beat them for a unit $6000.00 unit. MD

Just wondering if anyone has seen used thermal scopes any where? I was looking for a pulsar trail 2 50 LRF. They are really expensive so I was looking for a way to get one cheaper.
I have a Pulsar Thermion. Will be selling it for $3k and upgrading to the Thermion 2. The scope does an EXCELLENT job. Have killed over 70 coyotes with it since September.... but... always looking for something to upgrade... It's my "crack". Hooked and Can't get enuf . lol 😆

Attachments

• D2CDBFA7-9AAF-4391-B661-35BB2BC913A3.jpeg
    D2CDBFA7-9AAF-4391-B661-35BB2BC913A3.jpeg
    530.2 KB · Views: 37
If you want to consider night vision for the economy of it, I can offer you a great deal on an as new Armasight package.

Trijicon Reap-IR or the new Halo....buy once, cry once. Incredible devices!

I hunt coyotes and hogs here in GA. I have a FLIR SCOUT III hand held for scanning and detection. You will get real tired trying to look through a scope with you cheek on the stock moving the entire rifle all night. Once I detect something with the SCOUT III my rifle takes over with a "Night Vision D760". This is truly a good combo, but $7K+.

Last edited:
Coyote shadow tracker is right on the money !!! It's kind of funny. I have the same set up ! FLIR 64 thermal and D760 Gen 3 night vision rifle scope.. You will get tired of trying to scan with your scope all the time. Even with a tripod it will wear you out. Better technology comes out every year. If you are buying new buy new technology. The Super hogster Will video you're hunts too. Buy the Super Hogster 35. They come with a quick disconnect mount too. Can be used as a scope and a hand held. If you buy 2 it's only $6600.00 and they are new with a Warranty.If a Freind or your kid wants to go just take your 2nd unit off your neck and slap it on his gun. That simple. I know 3300.00 guy for 1 or 6600.00 for 2 sounds like a lot of money. But increases the time you can hunt ! You can go out every night of the week and have time to make 2 or 3 sets and be home by 9:00 pm and get a good nights sleep before work the next. I bet when you buy a thermal you will never hunt coyotes again in the day time. Will allow yo hunt deer or other game on Saturday and Sunday during the day time. My cousin bought the the Super Hogster 35 last Dec. He sold some guns that he did not use to fund it. He said marty i should have done this a few years ago. Had killed coyotes every night he went so far. MD

I have a Pulsar Thermion. Will be selling it for $3k and upgrading to the Thermion 2. The scope does an EXCELLENT job. Have killed over 70 coyotes with it since September.... but... always looking for something to upgrade... It's my "crack". Hooked and Can't get enuf . lol 😆
Which Thermion do you have?

Pulsar Trail LRF 2 does have a long waiting list. There are folks letting models go but at the sale price of new with questionable warranty transfer. Bering is too new for me to give an honest evaluation. Plus I'm not a big fan of China products right now.