Thanks-to-Kirby

wildcat

This-is-long-overdue.-Kirby-was-working-on-a-rifle-for-me-and-I-had-already-sent-him-the-down-payment.-During-this-time-I-found-out-I-would-be-losing-my-job.-I-called-Kirby-and-let-him-know-about-my-situation;-he-understood-and-he-sent-my-deposite-back.-Kirby-is-an-awesome-person-to-work-with-and-a-very-understanding.

Thanks-Kirby!!!-when-things-get-better-I-will-have-many-projects-for-you.

Jake

[ QUOTE ]
Kirby-is-an-awesome-person-to-work-with-and-a-very-understanding.

[/ QUOTE ]

001_grinning-smiley-003.gif
001_grinning-smiley-003.gif
You got that right!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck with your job and possibly a new job to come. There will be another rifle to build later.

I wish you luck finding a new job and I agree --Kirby is a nice person to work with and is very honest and fair concerning money.

Remingtonman_25_06, getting a job right now in WY isnt a problem,living somewhere is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Living right next to WY and being a heavy equip mechanic,Ive been offered so many jobs.Its crazy in WY right now,they cant haul materials in fast enough to build houses.If youve got a camper-trailer to live in it would definately be the way to go.

That is correct.
The kids that were born and raised there are having to work two jobs inorder to move out of the hoouse an into one of their own. People are living in hotels and driving 60 miles to the job site.

If you happen to know how to drive a big rig, you can rent a rig and a low boy and just drive the back roads at night and load up all manner of heavy equipment and take it to California or somewhere and sell if for 10 cents on the dollar and get rich. Brand new heavy duty stuff just laying all over the country side. You can hardly shoot any antelope for hitting two or three pieces of equipment. The whole country side is tore up and scraped up.

The new powerplant is bringing in engineers from all over the United States and is buying mobile homes for them to live in a company trailer park.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.