Thanks for the add and Welcome

Bob-076

Thanks for the add and the welcome. I have been hunting all my life even before I could carry a gun. I'm from north central part of Louisiana. LaSalle parish. I mainly hunt deer and hogs, but chase squirrels when I have the chance.
I am starting to get into reloading for my hunting rifles 308w and 30-30. Looking forward to making new friends and learning a few things
Bobby

I've discussed it for years and finally bought the stuff. My brother law has done it forever and has finally inspired me
I was in the same boat. I kept saying I'm too busy working and raising a family to start reloading. It's a little overwhelming at first to build up components and equipment, but well worth it. The only problem is now I'm starting to dive head first into custom rifles to take it to another level. The rabbit holes are plentiful in the LRH world.

I was in the same boat. I kept saying I'm too busy working and raising a family to start reloading. It's a little overwhelming at first to build up components and equipment, but well worth it. The only problem is now I'm starting to dive head first into custom rifles to take it to another level. The rabbit holes are plentiful in the LRH world.
Custom rifle is next on my list. Have been looking at the Howa barreled actions. And Boyd's stocks.