Thanks for the welcome here.

Sending156s

That's a nice introduction that has been put together to help us utilize the site. I'm here to continue learning new techniques, equipment reviews etc. If I think I have something that should be shared I'll make it happen. I just like shooting in general, though mostly limited to bolt action rifles and pistols. I've done minor work on factory rifles since I was a teenager such as bedding and trigger work. I've never owned a custom built rifle and have 2 in the works now! I'm very excited about them. One is a 6.5 PRC build from scratch the other is trueing action, rebarreling, and new adjustable stock on a Rem 700 5R Tactical 300 WM. My hope is that both are ready for a trip out west this fall where I take my horses, full pack gear, and do some pack in hunts. I live in Mountain Home, AR on the northern edge of the Ozarks. There are two huge lakes and several beautiful rivers here.
Lynn

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have some nice plans.
Thanks for the welcome. I hope my plans work out. I'm only certain that if I don't try they won't. I love my horses, outdoors, the Rockies. I would have quite the adventure whether any meat goes into my freezer or not!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.