• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED TESTING INTEREST: Greybull Precision 264WM, Nightforce, Mannners, Fat Bastard

ifenceuin

I am gauging interest in one of my safe queen hunting rifles. Bought it at Safari Club International banquet in Reno. Its a 264WM, shooting their 140gr VLDs at 3225fps. Upgraded to a McMillan G30 action, Manners stock (epoxy pillar bedded) with picatinny rail for an atlas bipod (not included) with a American Rifle Company rings supporting a Nightforce 5.5-22x56 Velocity 1000 reticle that is perfectly matched to 1000 yards within .5 Inches (yes, inches, NOT moa). Stock is tan with matte titanium cerrakote d barrel and action. Scope and rings are standard black. It has a fluted benchmark barrel with a fat bastard brake, jewell trigger. I have a shoulder injury and have been forced to pull back to the much smaller calibers (6XC with a brake!).

Have about 8 boxes of ammo with it too.

Rifle, Scope, Ammo: $7000 firm, shipped. Has approx 40 rounds down it. First two shots from this rifle were 20oz drink bottle hits at 875 yards! It will stand on its own!

text me for pics: 336-669-2670

thanks
Bobby

Few questions answered......
Less $1700 if I keep scope and rings

Exact weight: 10.25lbs as shown, 8lbs without scope and rings

price break - $6700 for the whole setup
$5000 for rifle & ammo (no scope/rings)

this is as low as i will go - will pull it if no interest.

Recent Posts