• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Terrapin $1200

slim23

Original terrapin. Great shape. Ranges amazing. $1200
BC88C22B-5FAE-4993-A39A-3D5042B7D0AF.jpeg

I'm surprised this hasn't sold. Guess they aren't as sought after as they used to be.

I get over 3000 all the time , but mine are mounted to my bino,s best I ever had

How far will they range a deer in rain?
No deer here, but caribou to 1134 in light snow (no caribou beyond that distance that I could see); black bear swimming 916 yards; bull moose in rain 1803 yards. Come to think of it I've never ranged anything in a wooded setting in the rain. Hope this helps.

Can you tell me the Maximum Range of this?

Thank you !

Rum Man

Under the right conditions, they'll range far enough to make you want a bigger gun! LOL
iKdEDdn.jpg

UsuSi8C.jpg

$1200 is a smoking deal! The original Terrapin has consistently out ranged the newer Terrapin X when I had them side by side. I'd be all over this if I didn't already have one that I paid $2K for!

No deer here, but caribou to 1134 in light snow (no caribou beyond that distance that I could see); black bear swimming 916 yards; bull moose in rain 1803 yards. Come to think of it I've never ranged anything in a wooded setting in the rain. Hope this helps.

Funny how rain in fur causes a range finder to have fits!!!

Sunny blue day in sun 1000 yards

Rain sleet black skies wet fur coat, 500, if your lucky!!!

How many times you ever meet a guy who ranged a bear swimming!!!!

Love that!!!

Recent Posts