Tenzing CF13 pack

Boman

Hello guys,

Is anyone running this pack? I can't figure out why these are priced so high? They look like nice packs. I've even tried one on but they don't seem like a $850 pack? Can someone please tell me why they would price them above a Kifaru or MR,Stone Glacier, Exo? I think if they were priced at $400 they would do much better but... anyways please tell me what I'm missing?

Can't speak of that product. However, I have the day pack they offer (2200?). It was a huge upgrade for me from a $20 job. Very durable. I agree that they are pricing themselves out of what "I" percieve as their market. My .02.

Like I said, I think the packs are ok but not worth near what they're asking. I tried on a 4000 and almost bought it until the zipper tie thing fell off. I think the 4000 pack design is well thought out. I really like the mesh pocket for packing meat. But they didn't make it large enough to fit an elk hind quarter?.. plus it's almost 8lbs. So I started looking at the CF13. Liked most of it but saw the price tag and swallowed my heart.

I looked these up online today and saw a few places have them on clearance around $600. If they drop to $400 I'd buy one just to try out.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.