Target Hit Indicator System

gebhardt02

https://www.facebook.com/TargetHitIndicatorSystem

A good friend of mine that I deployed to Iraq with in 2011/2012 has developed the Target Hit Indicator System (T.H.I.S.). He is in the process of working on a wireless design right now. This unit will register a hit from standard velocity .22 ammo at 100 yards, and it is daylight visible. Right now, it is priced at $90 through April. 10% discount for veterans, military, law-enforcement, healthcare. His price point is very reasonable. Check out the facebook page for some of the testing and contact information.

Geb

Interesting. All my targets beyond 200 yards here at the ranch are either down the canyon or across on the other side and are a pain to get to. I have paper at 200 450 and 800 but all the rest could use something like this. I use floor tiles now so they break but are messy.

When he gets it refined we will need a red blink impact right a green blink impact left and white dead center. :)

Hey guys sorry it took me a minute to get on here and post up about this. Thank you Geb for posting this up.

The idea about different colors is a good idea and gets ideas running in my head. I have a guy that might be able to make me a target to be able to handle the idea I have from your input.

I am currently working on a wireless version. Should hopefully have it up and running in the next few weeks.

Tried to get some video this weekend but the wind was so crazy it shook the crap out of the camera and wouldn't allow it to focus so all the video I have is crap.

If you guys have any questions at all feel free to ask. I like input and critiques of ideas that you may think are better. I strive to make the best product that is cost effective for the average person.

Adam
https://www.facebook.com/TargetHitIndicatorSystem
Target Hit Indicator Systems

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.