• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tar-Hunt slug gun with Schmidt & Bender scope for sale

toader

Looking to sell a custom built Tar-Hunt slug gun with a 4x36 Schmidt & Bender scope.

*Tar-Hunt was built on an all steel engraved Rem 870 12 gauge action & has a custom rifled/ported barrel permanently pinned to the action. Trigger is tuned to around 3.5# and breaks very nicely for a shotgun trigger.

*Also has custom Leupold scope bases/rings built specifically for Tar-Hunt. Rifle is in excellent condition with only a couple minor marks on stock. Barreled action is flawless.

*Stock is a custom made thumbhole stock/fore-end with a Pachmayr Decelerator pad. Stock is very comfortable to shoot.

*Scope is a Schmidt & Bender 4x36 scope with a 1" tube and the A-9 reticle in it. Scope is as new with no issues what-so-ever.

*Rifle is a hammer with LightField Hybrid 3" slugs - will shoot very tight groups out to 200 yards!!

I will include 5 boxes of LightField slugs, scope lens cover from S&B, owners manuals, & will be shipped in a hard plastic gun case to your FFL Dealer.

$2250 for all shipped/insured to proper FFL

Postal Money Orders or Certified Cashiers Checks accepted - no trades.

Here are some pictures:

I can't believe someone with shotgun regulations in their state haven't jumped on this!!!

The scope alone is worth $1100 & the rifle cost me $1900 & 5 boxes of ammo will run you about $60!!

$2250 shipped/insured to your FFL