Tanzania photos

Len Backus,
I have only seen the ones from Tanzania...
Great Pictures!!! I have a hard time just picking one for a winner. They all are so good! If I force my self to pick one, I really belive that #28 is a winner! No doubt! I just like every one of them... #22 is beautiful. Thanks for Sharing!

Len,
Just how close were you to the buffalo in pictures 1 & 2? I'm hoping you had a REALLY long lens, or someone had a really big rifle, those things can get mean when you get too close!

Thanks, all.

Chris, on the last day of my first African photo safari in 2001, I realized that during the entire trip not once did I imagine myself shooting one these magnificent creatures. I probably never will.

RBrowning, I was less than 50 yards away.

Len that looks like some prize winning photo material to me, if you ain't making money from photography, you should be. nice... Pete

Thanks, again.

Varmicide...Nikon pro level stuff. D1X and D2H bodies, 600/4.0 lens, 200-400VR lens, etc.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.