Tactical Solutions rails

woodnut

I have a Tactical Solutions 10/22 with an integral 15 MOA rail. I think it's 15 MOA. But does anyone make a quality 20-25 MOA rail that will go/fit on this rail? I want to shoot 3-400+ yards and need mo rail! I have a CZ 455 with a 25 MOA rail and can shoot long with it, but even that rail gets the scope dialed almost out. Any company?

Get the Burris Extreme Tactical rings. You can get up to 40 moa out of the rings alone. Not cheap but they are very nice light rings.

I have a Tactical Solutions 10/22 with an integral 15 MOA rail. I think it's 15 MOA. But does anyone make a quality 20-25 MOA rail that will go/fit on this rail? I want to shoot 3-400+ yards and need mo rail! I have a CZ 455 with a 25 MOA rail and can shoot long with it, but even that rail gets the scope dialed almost out. Any company?

Will this one from DIP Inc. work for you?
https://www.diproductsinc.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=1137176&CAT=8805

Thanks for the replies! I checked both out and it looks like the DIP,Inc. is for a Ruger 10/22, not T.S. Is that right?
As for the Burris rings, I'm not sure how you can get more MOA with rings. What am I missing?

They have different inserts that go inside the rings. Check them out on the Burris site. They have good reviews also.

Wow. I did find the Burris rings, under XTR. They aren't all that expensive, I think $109. for a 1 inch model. I believe in using quality mounts, quality scopes and mounted properly will get you the best results. If this works, I may be after a second set for my CZ 455!

Hehehehe, I found another way to do it! Put one of my NF ATACRs on it! It has 120 MOA of come ups! I just sighted it in and had lots of comeups left at 300 yds.

Here's what it looks like.

Attachments

• 0906191120.jpg
    0906191120.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 325
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.