• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Switch Barrel Rifle ~Sold Pending Funds~

Well Sir!!!

Like I've told everyone else that has asked that question mostly in PM! I've only fired the 7mm STW barrel and only with Federal 150 grain bullets.

It has a 1 in 9" twist so if I end up keeping her I'm going to work up some 180 grain Berger VLDs. With that fast twist I believe it'll do a lot better.

I got about 1" groups at 100 yards but it did a little better at 500 I got about a 4.5 " group at the longer range. I've got confidence with the right handloads it'll shoot like a house a fire. I don't have a very good scope as I've not bought one for it yet! I borrowed one off my friend just to shoot her a few times.

I mean with a pillar bedded McMillan Tooley MBR stock and 2 Kreiger barrels, Jewell 2 ounce trigger with safety, and a Sako action you can't go wrong for $1500.00! Just buying the components add up to more than that. Not to mention dies for both barrels and brass! Plus to magazines.

I wouldn't have lowered the price this much if it wasn't that I've got another project I'm working on! LOL! It's always something else new my wife says!

Chuck

Last edited:
LOL!

We are best friends and he needed the money so I bought it from him and I really didn't need it!

So I left in in the ads actually I was going to let it die and someone resurected it so I thought Oh well! If it sells it sells I don't really care one way or the other it's not eating anything.

Although I do have a couple other projects I can use the money for they are just toys too so what the hey! LOL!

Chuck