• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SWFA 6x Mil

Hi all. Looking for a 6x fixed in mils. Please let me know if you have one you're willing to sell.

I have a lot of reloading brass for 7mm rem mag, 308 and 6.5cm as well if there would be interest in a trade, have some powders/primers as well if you're local to the Kansas City area (I won't ship those).

Thanks!

No, I can't justify that one. I mean I get it, I watched crazier things happen following Covid with supply and demand economics, but this is a budget rifle project I'm setting up for my son. You can buy a brand new zeiss v4 for $40 more than that listing, and veteran discounts make a lot of premium options much more attainable for me.

I am patient. I hope to find a reasonable seller. Maybe there's a way to sweeten the pot somehow

No, I can't justify that one. I mean I get it, I watched crazier things happen following Covid with supply and demand economics, but this is a budget rifle project I'm setting up for my son. You can buy a brand new zeiss v4 for $40 more than that listing, and veteran discounts make a lot of premium options much more attainable for me.

I am patient. I hope to find a reasonable seller. Maybe there's a way to sweeten the pot somehow
Ya, at that pricepoint, the SWFAs start to not actually make tons of sense. There's a couple other reliable scopes out there for that much.

I mean, you can almost step into a fixed power S&B.

I might have a spare. I'll check when I get home. Anytime they're actually in stock I pick one up.

I won't be able to check until tomorrow.

I have one that I'd partial trade towards a leupold m2/m3 or a higher powered variable mil scope.