• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SWFA 5-20x50HD Illuminated

Iowawhitetailnut

Like new SWFA 5-20x50 HD illuminated scope. Mil Quad. Very clear glass and reliable tracking. Have factory box and manual.$775 tyd in lower 48. Paypal f&f or USPS money order. Let me know if you need more picks or info. This scope is still mounted to a rifle that is sighted in so I am unsure if it has any ring marks. I will remove the scope and inspect it if you are interested in it. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 47
Like new SWFA 5-20x50 HD illuminated scope. Mil Quad. Very clear glass and reliable tracking. Have factory box and manual.$775 tyd in lower 48. Paypal f&f or USPS money order. Let me know if you need more picks or info. This scope is still mounted to a rifle that is sighted in so I am unsure if it has any ring marks. I will remove the scope and inspect it if you are interested in it. Please let me know if you have any questions.
I'm interested in one of you other items but can not reply on the thread. Please PM me.

Looks like you dont have enough posts to be able to send or receive pm's. You should be able to respond to the post though?

Hey, thanks for the reply. I was looking at the havak mountain shadow you have listed. I am an FFL and have been trying to locate the model you have for myself. Is it scratched up at all from scope rings or anything else?

I think y'all are talking about the rifle? If the scope is still available I'll take it.