• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Swarovski Z6 3-18x50

antleredacres

Swarovski Z6 3-18x50 P BT L PLEX. Excellent condition. Glass is perfect. Minor cosmetic marks on scope tube. I did mount this scope but never actually used it. There are fine marks in the finish on the tube where the 2 ring halves meet. Proper torque (18 ft lbs.) was used. Marks are fine and should be covered when remounted. They are minor and in finish only. Everything included that came with the scope. Warranty/registration card has not been filled out. $1595/insured TYD. Payment with Postal MO, Certified Bank check, or personal check with wait period. No electronic (Paypal etc.) money transfers. Thanks for viewing my listing.
DSCN1090.JPG
DSCN1091.JPG
DSCN1092.JPG
DSCN1093.JPG
DSCN1094.JPG

Swarovski Z6 3-18x50 P BT L PLEX. Excellent condition. Glass is perfect. Minor cosmetic marks on scope tube. I did mount this scope but never actually used it. There are fine marks in the finish on the tube where the 2 ring halves meet. Proper torque (18 ft lbs.) was used. Marks are fine and should be covered when remounted. They are minor and in finish only. Everything included that came with the scope. Warranty/registration card has not been filled out. $1595/insured TYD. Payment with Postal MO, Certified Bank check, or personal check with wait period. No electronic (Paypal etc.) money transfers. Thanks for viewing my listing.View attachment 254272View attachment 254274View attachment 254277View attachment 254278View attachment 254279
Offers always considered