• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski Z3 4/12X50 BRX

Now I can reduce the weight of my 99.875648 LB. pack, therefore adding 1.27 ft to my 965-mile-long range weekend giant elk stalk. With my high performance .22 short, long range super magnum donk express. Oh, and I have super imported light weight flip-flops to further enhance my gillie suit persona.

Don't forget about the Phase Plasma Rifle in 40 watt range..oh wait wrong movie.

Seriously...I have been watching this scope. Wish it was the BRH (my aging eyes). I am finding I do like the lighter weight as well. Heavy is great, until it ain't...GLWS

SD it's me again i believe i purchased a zeiss from you - $675 is the price and available i will take it. Sorry thread got so long i got lost in space! But i'm no fluke pm me i will send money :)

Space , a wonderful place! 😁Hope you are enjoying the Zeiss, I almost took another Zeiss off my .22 to put a Leupold on but didn't. Maybe
Let me know when she is in the mail?

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Another member has committed to purchase, said will send $ today. I asked for confirmation of mailing, have not received as of yet.