• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski STS 65/20-60

moombaskier

The Dr. says it's time for back surgery and with deep regret I must sell one of my pride and joys. The scope is 2yrs. old and was purchased from a "real" Swarovski dealer. It has ALWAYS been in the SnugFit cover and packed in the other case. It is as good as new, 100%. I doubt that Swarovski ever puts out a bad product, but to reassure you this one is clear. I can easily see 7mm holes in white cardboard at 858yds. I am selling for $1500 with the 2 covers, shipped to your door. I am not interested in any trades.

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 12
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 15
Swarovski quit selling the real hard cases, or at least I don't see them anywhere. The new scopes come in a nice green cardbord hard case :).

There was a Swarovski 65 scope just like this only angled that just sold on ebay for 1680+40 shipping, and it didn't have two nice covers to go with it. This is a good buy.

Swarovski quit selling the real hard cases, or at least I don't see them anywhere. The new scopes come in a nice green cardbord hard case :).

There was a Swarovski 65 scope just like this only angled that just sold on ebay for 1680+40 shipping, and it didn't have two nice covers to go with it. This is a good buy.

Yeah, I was watching that one! This is not the HD version, as they just came out with that shortly after I got this one. I can't imagine this scope being better, especially for the $$$ they want for the HD model. The clarity and resolution of this one is incredible. Kinda like my 7LRM, it shoots better than I can hold it sometimes.