Swarovski Habicht 6-18x50 scope

MOA Chaser

Does anyone have any experience with a Swarovski Habicht 6-18x50 scope? I have the chance to pick one up at a decent price. All I know is that they stopped making them several years ago. Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone have any experience with a Swarovski Habicht 6-18x50 scope? I have the chance to pick one up at a decent price. All I know is that they stopped making them several years ago. Any help would be appreciated.

I have one the glass is excellent mine has the brx reticle and adjustable objective. I find 6 power a little high on the lower end of the scale for my needs. I purchased from a fellow member on another forum.

Send me a PM if your interested I would sell or trade mine.

Good luck and shoot straight

Bob

I looked through one today. I was very impressed with the scope very clear and crisp.

I bought one several years ago and it has been on several of my rifles. It is very clear and great quality. I now have it mounted on my .204 Ruger and love the combo.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.