• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Swarovski EL 10x42 Binos and ATX95mm Spotting Scope

redneckbmxer24

Looking to sell these badass pieces of glass. NO TRADES. Selling to buy boat stuff.

NO PAYPAL. Payment via certified check (preferred), personal check, or USPS MO ONLY.

First up:

Swarovski EL 10x42 binos. These are the newest (2014+) variant and have by far the best glass money can buy in binos. They're used (I'm the original purchaser) but in excellent shape, glass is perfect as is body. You can see some residual sharpie from where I wrote my name but it's mostly worn off, I'm sure the rest would come off with some denatured alcohol and a q tip but I left that stuff back home in VA. 95% of the use was looking for groundhogs off my back porch but I did take them to a couple local matches last year. I was able to watch trace to 800+ yards and could spot all impacts and misses even in soft dirt just using a RRS tripod and resting them in a game changer on top.. The glass quality is absolutely unreal.

New these would set you back $2,689 + any sales tax. These can be yours for $2000 shipped and insured FIRM.

Next up:

*SALE PENDING* Swarovski ATX 95mm spotting scope. This is 100% new in the box and has never even been assembled. Consists of the ATX eyepiece (PN 49901) and the 95mm objective (PN 48895).

The eyepiece cost $2,369 and the objective cost $2,059 for a grand total of $4,428.

I really want to sell as a package deal but I would split them ONLY IF THE EYEPIECE SELLS FIRST.

Package deal price $3,600 shipped which is nearly $900 (20%) off what it cost from the dealer.

or

$2,000 shipped for the eyepiece
$1,800 shipped for the objective

r7Pa8Hu.jpg

uHThe7D.jpg

K2CyL1d.jpg

reEmHMM.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts