• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski ATX Setup, 115mm Objective, Covers, 1.7 Extender

mackgee

Just ordered the ATC from Swaro and I can't imagine carrying this ATX setup ever while in Alaska…So here we go, Swarovski ATX eyepiece with the 115mm Objective lense. Also included is the 1.7 Magnification Extender, and both the eyepiece and objective cover. Will also include the pelican case with it as well. All items are in as new condition, no scratches or marks on them at all, bought brand new by me, never registered. Just a hair shy with the case of $6500 new. Looking for $5300 shipped to your door.

72E29960-C759-4463-AC9C-F9033EAF5A97.jpeg902E18C4-A144-4188-9897-4860F7051D9A.jpeg

Been asked about trades…Possibilities would be lightweight smaller caliber custom hunting rifles from one of the better know builder…Any of the big names in custom pistols I would entertain in trade/partial trade…partial trades would be some Swaro NL Pures in 32mm or EL 32mm binos, older pair of the EL Range binos (for my kid). Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Up for a fair offer, need to move this thing quick now…got something in the works. Can take additional pics if needed. Would split it up too if needed…

Mac

Last edited:
Will break it up…

Eyepiece $2100 shipped w/cover
115mm Objective $2500 shipped w/cover
Extender $200 with purchase of with the eyepiece or the Objective.

Mac