• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski 2.5-10x56 PH Series Scope, NIB

sundowner

Swarovski 2.5-10x56 PH Series Scope with illuminated 4 NK reticle, new in box. Never sat in a set of rings. Serial Number P731840439. Comes in the box with all paperwork, including my receipt acknowledging me as the original owner. Even includes the pretty little gold eagle pin Swarovski includes with their scopes.

Bought to mount on a rifle that was being built and the rifle ended up being stolen. I'm not prepared to wait another 18 months for a replacement rifle and have no need for an expensive scope just laying around. My loss is your gain. You can see on the label what I paid for it. Distrubutors such as Bear Basin, Able Ammo, and Optics Planet demand anywhere from $1539.00 to $1989.00 for this exact same scope. I'll have the scope and everything it came with at your door for $1400. Insurance is extra and you must ask for replacement insurance before I send you the scope. That's your responsibility. Bank or postal money orders or PayPal accepted only. No trades needed.

swarovski1.jpg

swarovski2.jpg

swarovski3.jpg

PRICE DROP. Brand new Swarovski valued at over $1800. is now priced at $1325.

Come on, take a crow bar to that wallet and take advantage of this deal.

Scope is reduced to sell. Price shipped to your door is $1250.

If it doesn't sell at this price, it's going back in the safe to stay.