• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Swarovski 10 X 32 EL Binoculars

DennisT

I am selling my Swarovski 10 X 32 EL binoculars. I purchased them a couple of years ago, but they have never been used or cleaned. Other than installing the strap, they have been sitting in my safe untouched, and are in absolutely brand new condition.

Included with the binoculars is everything they came with, including the factory box, case, etc.

For some reason, I am not able to upload pictures onto LRH, but if you PM me, I will email pictures to anyone who is interested.

I am asking $1,800.00 USPS money order, and I will cover the shipping.

Thanks for looking, Dennis

Are they still for sale?? Newest model? what year?? Text pics to 7243125563
They are still for sale. I have had them for three years, but they have never been used. I bought them just before they came out with the sportsman's package. Other than the connections for the strap, I don't think there is any other difference. I will text you some pics shortly. Thank you, Dennis.

Transaction with DennisT was flawless. Met him personally and would purchase from him again, and again (if funds permitted). He's good to go.
Can anyone remind me how to do "seller feedback" on this forum?

I'm trying to come up to speed on Swarovski binoculars. Can one of you explain what Swarovision and Swarobright mean?

Thanks -- Todd

Lens coatings...Swarobright is the older coating that Swarovski used, and Swarovision is the newest coating.
To expand just a little more: The new "Swarovision" coating provides a flatter, edge-to- edge view than the Swarobright did. HOWEVER: there is a "rolling-ball-effect" with the newer Swarovisions which can be noted when panning across large, open expanses. This is very troubling to some and not so noticeable to others. Also, the effect in the more powerful, larger objective binos will be more pronounced. I personally prefer the older Swarobrights in the larger binos. You might want to test them out before you decide you do or don't want the older versions. There is a lot of information on the web about this phenomenon.