• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Swaro 10x42

• Thread starter Deleted member 107666
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 107666

Anybody selling a pair in mint shape?

Edit: looking for Swaro SLC 10x42 only

Shoot me a PM if ya have or know of any at a good price.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm about to sell a set of 10x42 Swarovski rangefinder Binos. I have went to the 15x56. I have had them going on four year. Not a scratch on them. Always carried in a bino case. I'm about to sent them back to Swarovski to let them check them out and make sure there all good to go before I posted them.
Thanks Jackie

I should mention I recently bought a used Swaro 10x42 EL in which I checked to make sure they were authentic and that they were in good operating condition. As it turns out the diopter adjustment does not work properly. So they're on their way to Cranston, RI for repair. I ended up paying $1800. They are about $2700 new.

Ok i didn't know you had a pair
I thought that's what you wanted
These are brand new in the box
Ok no problem

Jeff, that was another guy posting, not the OP. He was just mentioning to verify authenticity if buying online from gunbroker or similar.

There was a set of EL 10x42s that just sold on the hide posted for $1500. I'm looking in that ballpark as well for the ELs. I do have access to the Swaro mil discount, but am looking for a little better deal on a used but not abused set.

I may be leaning towards the SLC 10x42 if I can find a good used set. I looked at both again today at Bass Pro and not sure my poor eyes can tell the difference for the extra $$.

Thats cheap i would worry about
That price is to low for that to be
A real deal
It was a reputable seller on snipershide, I wouldn't have thought twice buying from him. Realize, some of these optics for sale are from guides or sponsored shooters with hefty hefty discounts on their original purchase.

Bump, looking for SLC only, upgraded my rangefinder and gonna stick with separate optics instead of the EL Range combo.