Suppressor?

Me too!! still waiting for my 22 can. I hoped it would be faster on the second go round with a trust but NOOOO.
I wasn't optimistic that it would be faster and it hasn't been. If they take as long as last time I'm probably 3 months away from getting the 2nd order of cans.

Here's what Capitol Armory says for wait times (for suppressor bought from them):

I was worried about not being able to impatiently wait for bureaucrats to approve a form so I ordered a couple more Mask HD's yesterday. Once my Primal and Sandman L arrive I'll still be waiting. That keeps the time space continuum... :/ make that, me pi**ed off and wary...

I finally got my 22 suppressor recently and I got to use it last weekend. I have to say that was the most fun I've had squirrel Hunting in a long time. I was using subsonic hunting loads and they put the squirrels straight down and were whisper quiet. And the squirrels did not know what was going on. I came upon one group of trees with 5 squirrels in them and I shot 4 of them and let the other one go by choice. Then on the walk home I found 3 more in a spot and shot 2 of them to fill my limit. It was absolutely a pleasure to shoot and not have that loud crack in your ears.

I lined the rifle up with the 710 fps that are super quiet. But the squirrels often run about 20 yards before falling over. The 1050 load shoots about 2" higher (I just hold a little low) but when it hits a squirrel it just drops them immediately. Both have the segmenting bullet which I love. It does a fantastic job and acts as advertised.
IMG_6507.jpeg
IMG_6302.jpeg